Apple Tv 3Rd Gen. Md199c/A.
What is Apple TV? Hit Films & TV Programs On Demand
The entertainment you love. At your command.
Apple TV gives you access to tons of great HD content in a tiny package. Enjoy blockbuster movies, TV shows, live sports and news, your music, photos and more — right on your high-definition TV. You can even play content from your iOS devices or Mac on your TV using AirPlay.What’s on Apple TV?
Make any time prime time.
Choose from thousands of blockbuster movies and the latest TV shows in addition to classic films and shows from iTunes — many in stunning 1080p HD. Get great bonus content like behind-the-scenes footage, cast and crew interviews and deleted scenes on HD movies with iTunes Extras. And access content from Netflix, YouTube, Vimeo and more.
Buy or rent thousands of films and TV programs from iTunes, many including iTunes Extras. Or stream the latest hits and original programming from Netflix.
Live Sport & NewsFamily Sharing
You’ll have plenty to cheer about with live games and highlights from some of the biggest names in sport, including MLB and NHL. And keep up on world events with live news from Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg.Your Photos & Videos
With My Photo Stream, your most recent photos and videos automatically appear on your Apple TV. And thanks to iMovie Theater, the projects you’ve made in iMovie are ready for viewing on the big screen.
Up to six family members can now watch each other’s iTunes film and TV program purchases — without sharing accounts. And with Ask to Buy, parents can require kids to ask permission before making new purchases.
AirPlay lets you wirelessly stream what’s on your Mac or iOS device to your HDTV and speakers via Apple TV. Or mirror exactly what’s on your device’s display to the big screen. Peer-to-peer AirPlay lets visitors to your home or office quickly and easily connect their Mac or iOS device to your Apple TV without gaining passwords and connecting to the Wi-Fi network.iCloud
With iCloud, you can buy movies and TV shows on Apple TV and watch them on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Mac, or PC. And vice versa. iCloud also stores your photos and videos, pushing them wirelessly to all your devices — including your HDTV.
• Processor: Apple single-core A5 chip.
• Ports and Interfaces: HDMI, Optical audio, 10/100BASE-T Ethernet, Built-in IR receiver, Micro-USB (for service and support).
• Wireless: Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n).
• Bluetooth support for Apple Wireless Keyboard (requires Apple TV software version 5.2 or later)
• Power: Built-in 6-watt universal power supply.
• Video formats: H.264 video up to 1080p, MPEG-4 up to 2.5 Mbps, Motion JPEG up to 35Mbps.
• Audio formats: HE-AAC, AAC, protected AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV, Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
• Photo formats: JPEG, GIF, TIFF.
• TV Compatibility: Compatible with high-definition TVs with HDMI and capable of 1080p or 720p at 60/50Hz.
• HDMI cable (sold separately).
• High-definition TV with HDMI and capable of 1080p or 720p.2
• Wi-Fi (802.11a, b, g, or n) wireless network (wireless video streaming requires 802.11a, g, or n) or 10/100BASE-T Ethernet network.
• iTunes Store account for buying or renting movies, buying TV shows, buying music and listening to iTunes Radio.
• iCloud account for viewing photos and videos from iCloud photo stream and movies in iMovie Theater.
• For streaming media from a Mac or PC: iTunes 10.6 or later; iTunes Store account for Home Sharing.
• Peer-to-peer AirPlay requires a Mac (2012 or later) with OS X Yosemite or an iOS device (2012 or later) with iOS 8 and works with Apple TV (model A1469) running Apple TV software 7.0.
• Subscription may be required to access some content.