At&T Cl82413 Dect6.0 Exp.Cls 4Hs Phn W/Ans/T.Cid.
• Experience the best in long-range coverage and clarity, provided by a unique antenna design and advances in noise-filtering technology.
• Caller ID announce - Handset announces the name of the caller, so you don't have to scramble for the handset to see who's calling.
• Push-to-talk - This system doubles as a multiple-handset walkie-talkie to instantly communicate with up to 4 units in your home.
• HD audio with equalizer for customized audio - Choose from four preset audio profiles, or use the equalizer to personalize bass, treble and natural tones for your individual hearing needs.
• Simulated full-duplex handset speakerphone - Enjoy a speakerphone that can keep up with your calls. Increase participation by allowing both ends to speak—and be heard—at the same time for conversations that are more true to life.
• Easy-to-read - High-contrast black text on a white background provides for an easy-to-read screen to view incoming Caller ID or review call history. The lighted keypad also allows for easy dialing in low-light conditions.
• Digital Answering System - Records up to 14 minutes with remote access to retrieve messages when away from home.
• DECT 6.0 digital technology.
• Big buttons.
• Caller ID/call waiting - 50 name and number caller ID history (Use of Caller ID feature requires a subscription from your telephone service provider).
• Expandable up to 12 handsets.
• ECO mode power-conserving technology.
• Quiet mode.
• Intercom between handsets.
• Conference between an outside line and up to 4 cordless handsets.
• 50 name and number phonebook directory.
• 9 number speed dial.
• Voicemail waiting indicator (Use of Voicemail features requires a subscription from your telephone service provider).
• Quick access key for voicemail box.
• Last 10 number redial.
• English/Spanish/French setup menu.
• Any key answer.
• Digital answering system features: up to 14 minutes of digital recording, Call screening, Call intercept, Remote access, Message retrieval from handset, Message time stamp.