Ihealth Wireless Body Scale W/Bmi For Ipod/Iphone/Ipad.
Upgrade your traditional bathroom scale - What’s the major difference between this scale and your standard bathroom scale? This one will keep you honest by automatically recording your weight each time you step on. Create a weight goal and the app will track your progress for you.
Measure. Track. Share. - The free iHealth MyVitals app automatically keeps a history of your data and gives you the option to share your information with your doctor or caregiver. Our devices work with both Apple and Android devices.
Health has gone mobile - The mobile app and scale communicate with each other using Bluetooth technology which makes tracking a seamless experience. This scale is smart, too, allowing the whole family to use and monitor their weight and BMI on their personal mobile devices.
• Max weight capacity: 330 lbs/150 kg.
• Measurement units: lb/kg/st.
• Accuracy: ±1%
• Operates on 4 x AAA batteries.
• Product dimensions: 13” x 13” x 1.5” (33cm × 33cm × 3.9cm).
• Apple iOS Device Compatibility (requires iOS version 5.0 or higher): iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5/5S/5C, iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 3GS, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad 4th Gen, iPad 3rd Gen, iPad 2, iPod Touch 5th Gen, iPod Touch 4th Gen.
• Android Device Compatibility (requires operating system 3.0 or later): Samsung Mega 6.3, Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G9008V, Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500, Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505, Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I9300, Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-1535, Samsung Galaxy Note3 SM-N9006, Samsung Galaxy Note2 SCH-I605, HTC One M7, HTC Droid DNA, LG Nexus 4, LG Nexus 5.