Includes: charging cable (original or after market)
Apple Watch Series 5 has a display that’s always on, showing the time and important information—no need to raise your wrist. It helps you navigate with the built-in compass. Lets you check on your heart with the ECG app. Tracks your workouts and activity.
Features and Specs:
- Always-On Retina display
- 30% larger screen
- ECG app
- Electrical and optical heart sensors
- Built-in compass
- Emergency SOS
- Fall detection
- S5 SiP with up to 2x faster 64-bit dual-core processor
- watchOS 6 with Activity trends, cycle tracking, hearing health innovations and the App Store on your wrist
- Aluminum case
- The ECG app is available with the latest versions of iOS and watchOS on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. The ECG app is not intended for use by people under 22 years old.
- To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling