D-Link Dcs-5020L Wireless-N Pan/Tilt Network Cam.
• High quality CMOS sensor for crystal clear images.
• Pan and Tilt functions to cover a large area.
• Built-in IR LEDs to capture video in low-light environments.
Wireless N Connectivity:
• Wireless 802.11n gives increased speed, range, and reliability.
• Place anywhere without the need for additional network cabling.
• Extender mode expands wireless coverage area.
Sound and Video:
• Real-time H.264 and MJPEG compression for reduced video file size.
• Sound and motion detection.
• Send snapshots or video clips to an FTP site or through E-mail.
• Remote video monitoring through mydlink.
Ease Of Use:
• Zero Configuration Setup using a D-Link cloud router.
• Supports WPS for simple, secure wireless setup.
• mydlink-enabled allows hassle-free remote access.
Camera Hardware Profile:
• 1/5” VGA progressive CMOS sensor
• 8 meter IR illumination distance
• Minimum illumination: 0 lux with IR LEDs on
• Built-in Infrared-Cut Removable (ICR) Filter module
• 4X digital zoom
• Lens: Fixed length 2.2 mm
• Aperture: F2.0
• Angle of view: (H) 66.22°, (V) 49.08°, (D) 77.04°
• Exposure Time: 1/15 to 1/15,000 sec.
• Built-in microphone.
• Configurable image size, quality, frame rate, and bit rate
• Time stamp and text overlays
• Configurable motion detection windows
• Adjustable brightness, saturation, contrast
• Simultaneous H.264/MJPEG format compression
• JPEG for still images
• 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 160 x 112 at frame rates up to 30 fps
• 10/100 BASE-TX Ethernet port
• 802.11n wireless